8. For entrants under the age of 18, the prize is subject to the winner’s parent or legal guardian consenting to these Terms.
9. The winner will be notified if they are the winner and will receive written confirmation and full details of the prize by email.
10. In the event that the Promoter cannot for any reason contact the winner within 24 hours of the Closing Date the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition including the determination of any winner of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that the selected winner has contravened any of these Terms.
13. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
14. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and does not include any additional costs and expenses. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control the Promoter
is unable to provide any stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equal value.
15. The winner (and their guest or travel companion if applicable) may be required to take part in reasonable publicity.
16. The Promoter and the prize provider may publish and publicise the winner’s name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, and their entry, and may refer to the winner’s association with the
competition and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes.
17. The Promoter may carry out an interview with the winner either by telephone or in person and may film, record and/or photograph the interview which may use such film, recording and/or photograph(s) for
publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide in perpetuity.
18. The Promoter, its affiliates, sponsors and partners shall not be liable to the winner and/or their parent or legal guardian for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or prize other than death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Promoter and/or the Promoter’s personnel and/or deceit or fraud by Promoter and/or Promoter’s personnel.
19. Entrants acknowledge that copyright in submissions will be owned by the Promoter. Entrants agree to assign to the Promoter all intellectual property rights in the submission with full title guarantee and to
waive their moral rights.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms of the relevant competition and/or these Terms if deemed necessary or appropriate to do so for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control or if there has been an error etc and without any liability.
22. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
23. Any queries regarding the competition should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Competition Terms and Conditions were last updated on 11th July 2023.
Please submit your contact details in order to download the Drumsheds documents.